A calm but persistent call beckons you to something greater today. It is not a call to a far away place, but to a Kingdom that already exists within you. Each one of God’s children is a stakeholder of Heaven and are tasked to inherit the Lord’s estate. Like an asset that appreciates in value, our stake in God’s kingdom increases the more we faith investments we accumulate.
Beloved one, as you go about your daily life do you remember the fact that you are a chosen child of God? With God on your side, why should you doubt yourself or lose hope in small things when He is the one in control.
“If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.” // Romans 14:8
Because you live in Him, you are not abandoned or alone. You are not cut off from His everlasting grace that enfolds us. And you shall lay claim to all of the promises that He has availed to His beloved children.
Understanding Your Divine Policy
If life were an insurance policy, faith would be our premium. The beauty of this divine policy is that its terms and conditions have been explicitly stated in scriptures. “For we walk by faith, not by sight” (2 Corinthians 5:7). Faith is our steadfast belief in the unseen, the key that unlocks our claims to His promises.
- Faith as Your Anchor: It’s not just about believing that God exists; it’s about trusting in His ways, His timings, and His intentions for us.
- Trust in His Blueprint: Often, when we’re in despair, we forget that God has a design for each of us. Jeremiah 29:11 reminds us, “For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
- Making Claims through Prayers: Prayer is our means of staking a claim. It’s not just asking but asserting our faith in His benevolence and mercy.
Galatians 3:26 says that we are all children of God through faith. This means that we should always be people of faith and have no space for doubt in our lives.
Instead of always “pleading” to God to accept you into His kingdom, you should live your life as if you are already an heir to the Kingdom of God. This powerful change in mental perception will have a huge impact on your subconscious mind and manifest in your thoughts and actions.
We are not simply working to “earn a spot” at the table, but we should be toiling to ensure that we are worthy of the place that God has already prepared in our stead.
Love As Your Greatest Spiritual Asset
“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” // Romans 8:38-39
Imagine your heart as a vault. The treasures stored within aren’t of gold or silver, but of love – an asset that is immeasurable and everlasting. “And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love” (1 Corinthians 13:13). It’s this love that amplifies our faith, strengthens our resolve, and sets forth our spiritual journey.
- Love for Self: It starts within. Acknowledging our divine origin and worth sets the tone for how we perceive and interact with the world.
- Love for Neighbors: Like ripples in a pond, our love must extend outward, making connections, building bridges, and uplifting souls.
- Love for God: The culmination of our spiritual journey. By loving God, we align ourselves with His purpose, becoming beacons of His grace.
Today the Holy Spirit is reminding us of God’s immense love for us. With this assurance we are called upon to grow this gift into our greatest spiritual asset.
God does not require large sacrifices from us like the martyrs of old, but only asks that we lead all things through love. Steel yourself against the false promises whispered by the evil one, and focus yourself on coming into presence of the Lord daily.